Friday, September 18, 2009

All that’s missing is some progress.

I just wanted to type up a quick update before I hobbled off to bed.

I woke up this morning with muscle spasms in my left leg (charlie horse), one right after the other. I was alone and it was the most dreadful thing I’ve experienced in quite some time! Literally as soon as one would die down enough for me to breath the next would come and I’d have to start the process all over again. If you’ve never had one, you’re lucky, because they are the most painful things you will ever experience.
This went on for about a half hour (not exaggerating) and finally subsided after twisting my leg this way and that, finding the right combination to end the flow of tightness.

Other than that there really hasn’t been any changes. I am trying to take it easy, I spent most of the last two days at Kristen’s house, watching TV. I’m resting, it’s what the doctor wanted, it’s the least I could do!

No comments:

Post a Comment