Friday, January 21, 2011

Mmm.. salted peanuts means happy kiddo!

I'm so munching on salted peanuts at the moment. Does a body good. Or at least a body filled with solu-medrol. Day two of my infusion went without an problems, which I'm very happy about.
I'm still completely blind in my left eye, yet, I can't complain because I feel still relatively good. I feel like a could dance a jigg!
It's rough having not had an IV infusion in a while because you forget all the nasty side effects. With a healthy dose of steroids you get: the sweats, salt and sugar cravings, bloating, break-outs, insomnia, restlessness and hunger. It's annoying but in order to get my vision back I'll do anything at this point.
I'm excited for tonight, it's a calming night of pizza and movies with people I love. I'll try to write more later, but my life just isn't that fascinating at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment