Friday, September 11, 2009

At the hospital

I'm at the hospital for a few days.

I woke up yesterday and felt the cursed MS hug! I felt like there was an 800 pound elephant on my chest and I couldn't breath. My walking had also become more difficult to the point where I needed help. I called my PA and he told me to go straight to the emergency room. I went, had a horrid experience with a horrible doctor and was given the wrong instructions.
I was called by my doctor this morning and he yelled at me, wondering where I had gone because I guess I was supposed to go back to the ER after I had my MRI. I went to the doctor's office and he told me I had two new lesions on my thoracic spine and that's why I was having the trouble breathing and walking. They admitted me into the hospital today and now I'm hooked up into the IV steroid, so hence the 'roid head fog! More updates later on....

No comments:

Post a Comment