Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day Four

I drop down to five pills of the prednisone instead of six. I'm a little concerned because I'm still experiencing severe numbness in my legs and walking is very difficult for me. I know that I won’t let this disease get the better of me but it’s all a bit frightening.
My husband isn’t helping matters any either. I know it’s difficult for him to see me like this but he seems withdrawn a bit more than usual and he’s picking silly fights with me for no apparent reason. I don’t know how much more I can take. Where was the man that took care of me? I really need his support and comforting right now.

I started taking two 500MG Metformin yesterday and this morning my stomach is dearly paying for it. I know part of it is because I went out to dinner last night with a friend and Kelly and I ate a bit more than I should of. We had a blast though so I don’t mind dealing with the repercussions this morning. Life’s too short to yell at yourself for having a good time.

It’s Saturday and the Farmer’s Market is open. I desperately want to go because I’d love to take some pictures of the brightly colored produce and perhaps pick up some freshly cut flowers to perk the house, and myself, up. Unfortunately Kelly is still in bed and I’d rather not go by myself, considering my current state. Ah, what is a girl to do? I hate that this disease limits me so!

No comments:

Post a Comment