Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update, day two on prednisone

Metformin update: I've managed to lose 4.5 pounds since last Friday and I can't help but think it's all thanks to the Metformin. Hope this is a sign of what's to come.

Worked a full day today and I'm exhausted. I took my prednisone around 10 a.m. and managed to hold off on the hot flashes and sweating until about one. I haven't noticed any other side effects yet but I'm sure they will make themselves known to me on my fourth or fifth day.
The numbness hasn't died down yet and I'm wondering how soon it will go away. I really need my legs back thank you very much.

It's hard not to let yourself get discouraged. I just have to remember that I was a normal person before both of these diseases and I'm still that same person, if not just a bit stronger. My heart and thoughts go out to you fellow PCOsers and MSers. It's a tough world, we just need to remember to stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment